Be the first to know about our job openings.
We don't work without you
Director of SalesReq # 4273669006 Department Sales Management Address Chicago, Illinois, United States Date posted 09/12/2023 Apply Now
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Develops and implements strategic sales plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products and services.
· Develops and manages sales operating budgets.
· Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
· Ensures effective control of sales results, and takes corrective action to guarantee that achievement of sales objectives falls within designated budgets.
· Monitors competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
· Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners.
· Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and events.
· Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals accordingly.
· Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to develop and control sales programs.
· Directs market channel development activity and coordinates sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and goals.
· Represents company at trade association meetings to promote product and/or service.
· Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
· Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales related units.
· Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
· Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
· Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs, quotes, and plans to determine effectiveness.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing, or Business and a minimum of ten years related experience with progressive sales and managerial responsibilities.
· Proven sales experience and ability to exceed targets.
· Advanced knowledge of principles for promoting, negotiating, and selling products and services.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending workshops and networking.
· Excellent presentation and interpersonal communication skills.
· Requires extensive travel.
· Experience with Value selling
· Experience with Enterprise level relationship building
· Experience leading a team of senior sales professionals
· Judgement and Decision Making
· Business Acumen
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch; and talk or hear. The employee is also required to use a telephone with headset for verbal troubleshooting, frequent use of a standard keyboard and computer to document calls in a ticketing system, and occasional use of other office equipment. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 30 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods and use close and color vision. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.