Be the first to know about our job openings.
We don't work without you
EHS ManagerReq # 4255534006 Department Safety Management Address Greenville, South Carolina, United States Date posted 07/31/2023 Apply Now
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Supports/Guides business unit leadership as it relates to safety, health & environmental programs
· Assists leadership in development of a “Plan for Zero” to achieve a “beyond zero” safety culture
· Ensures customer safety, health & environmental requirements are incorporated into the safety program
· Coordinates safety activities, with operations, to ensure implementation of safety activities
· Coordinates Safety, Health & Environmental Assessments at each site within business unit
· Maintains safety and environmental metrics for business unit
· Ensures recordkeeping is accurate (OSHA 300, IMSS or HSE)
· Coordinates site safety technical support with EHS Director and Site Manager
· Assists EHS Director in development and implementation of a world class EHS Management System
· Coordinates customer request for safety services and manage projects accordingly
· Represents ATS in EHS audit reviews conducted by third parties and communicates trends in audit findings, corrective actions, & observed best practices
· Communicates information regarding new regulations and provides direction for compliance
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Bachelor’s degree and 10+ years of experience in a related area
· Knowledge and understanding of federal, state and local laws and regulations affecting industry specific practices and activities, including OSHA & EPA regulation
· Knowledge of methods, accepted practices, considerations and regulatory requirements associated with safety and protection of workers, environment and site
· Knowledge of related industry’s technologies, processes, innovations, issues and initiatives
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written)
· Problems solving / RCA
· Certified Safety Professional or Industrial Hygienist
· Knowledge of day-to-day and strategic issues, operational requirements and management
· Supervisory experience
· Business Acumen
· Customer Focus
· Judgement and Decision Making
· Personal Discipline
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, speak, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods, reach with arms, and use close vision. At times, the employee is required to use a telephone, a keyboard and computer, and other office equipment. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.