Be the first to know about our job openings.
We don't work without you
Reliability EngineerReq # 4272002006 Department Engineer Address Jacksonville, Florida, United States Date posted 09/05/2023 Apply Now
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
Principal Duties / Responsibilities:
- Promotes and adheres to the ATS safety culture.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory requirements and ATS policies and procedures.
- Partners with internal/external customer for engineered solutions to improve reliability and throughput.
- Identifies opportunities for Capital Expenditures for equipment replacement with supervision (develops and communicates ROI).
- Champions operating systems, critical elements, and best practices to enable a precision reliability culture.
- Knowledgeable application of common precision tools and practices.
- Fully understands reliability centered maintenance and deliverables (equipment specific maintenance plan -ESMP).
- Actively collaborates with maintenance team on the use of predictive, preventative, and precision maintenance technologies and strategies designed to identify or control risks prior to failure and ensure optimum maintenance execution.
- Understands and performs failure mode & effects analysis.
- Advanced understanding of Work Execution Management (WEM) to train and mentor on gaps & improvements identified through reliability strategy session performance.
- Performs, trains, and coaches ATS Root Cause, Bad Actor, and Fault Tree Analysis.
- Collaborates with leadership on alignment of ATS/Customer KPIs.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (ABET accredited) or equivalent experience (ex. heavy industrial maintenance, reliability, or operations experience).
- Minimum of five years of reliability experience.
- Demonstrates ability to perform full array of reliability tool sets.
- Experience in Performance of RCA.
- Experience & Performance with RCM & FMEA.
- Master Level Proficiency in Predictive Technology.
- Vibration I Certification.
- Infrared I Certification.
- Machine Health Monitoring Strong Proficiency.
- Coaching & Experience with Work Execution Management.
- Strong technical understanding of electrical or mechanical components, tools, and designs.
- Ability to complete a failure mode effects analysis, cause and effect diagrams, root cause failure analysis, life-cycle costing, and risk analysis.
- Ability to research and apply new equipment technology / trends.
- Robust problem solving, mathematical, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Proficiency with computers, maintenance systems, and applications, including Microsoft Office.
- Strong verbal communication, facilitation, and presentation skills.
- Strong reporting and technical writing capability.
- Ability to build and maintain positive, professional relationships.
- Demonstrated Leadership skills and experience collaborating with cross functional teams.
- Desire to develop into a leadership role
- Experience with data trend analysis, vibration analysis, motor current analysis, oil analysis, lubrication and hydraulic testing, laser alignment, nondestructive testing, infrared thermography, ultrasound technology, acoustic reliability technology, Weibull analysis, and Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing methodologies
- Knowledge of various government regulations such as, Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP), National Electrical Testing Association (NETA), Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), and Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- Ultrasound I Certification
- Maintenance Lubrication Analyst I Certification
- CMRP/ARP/CRP/CRL Certification
- Green Belt certification
- STS certification
- Drive & Motivation
- Interpersonal Skills
- Task Management
- Strategic Skills
- Customer Focus
- Management & Leadership
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.