Be the first to know about our job openings.
We don't work without you
DeliverReq # 4273927006 Department Site Operations Support Address Peoria, Illinois, United States Date posted 09/15/2023 Apply Now
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Delivers items to customers on a daily basis.
· Picks up items from customers or picks up items for company function.
· Maintains package delivery information prior to making delivery.
· Keeps record of items received and delivered.
· Services delivery vans as needed.
· Drives safely at all times; executes shortest driving route when possible; turns off van engine after arriving at destination.
· Drives out of town on occasion.
· Understands and actively practices all ATS safety standards.
· Understands and adheres to all ATS critical live safety rules.
· Operates fork truck, pallet jack and other shipping tools properly and safely.
· Unloads and loads ATS delivery vehicles using proper tools and safety procedures.
· Utilizes proper packaging, tie-down and rigging procedures for heavy loads.
· Identifies proper transportation packaging.
· Continually improves processes; quantitatively monitors processes. Completes required quality core classes and uses skills and techniques presented. Uses the Core Values in work environment. Adheres to company/customer safety procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and one year related experience and/or training.
· Must have a good driving record; must be able to legally operate a motor vehicle.
· Ability to take ATS provided Fork Truck training and receive fork truck certification.
· Ability to: read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other ATS employees. Ability to use and understand basic math and organization skills.
· Team player
· Self-motivated and able to prioritize
· Personal Discipline
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.