Be the first to know about our job openings.
We don't work without you
Materials Support SpecialistReq # 4254838006 Department Supply Chain Address Peoria, Illinois, United States Date posted 07/28/2023 Apply Now
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Provides technical support (on-site & remote) for inventory questions and resolution; oversees the integrity of inventory and resolves discrepancies
· Provides system and process training for the materials team, technicians, management and customer employees
· Coordinates with other departments (operations, accounting, purchasing, etc.) to ensure proper implementation of all inventory management processes
· Conducts site audits related to materials
· Monitors compliance with inventory management procedures and processes and recommends additional training as needed
· Performs inventory data analysis and reporting
· Implements storeroom best practices
· Works closely with department managers to ensure areas stay within budget
· Travel up to 50% required
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· Bachelor's degree in business or related field and at least two years related experience in MRO inventory management; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Strong leadership and communication skills
· Ability to develop and deliver presentations to peers, top management, and customers
· Familiarity with physical inventory exercises
· Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office products); SAP knowledge preferred
· Previous experience leading projects preferred
· Personal Discipline
· Customer Focus
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.