Be the first to know about our job openings.
We don't work without you
Program ManagerReq # 10020465_POS44501 Department Maintenance and Repair Address Peoria, Illinois, United States Date posted 03/17/2023 Apply Now
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- Leads and manages the strategy for a specific program(s) that is critical to the operational success and profitability of the business. Coordinates multiple key projects within the specified program(s). Provides leadership to direct reports and various project members.
- Collaborates with leaders and various departments to develop programs.
- Develops and implements the program’s strategy and roadmap based on needs of the organization.
- Serves as the primary owner for program related deliverables.
- Develops and manages the program’s budget and project timelines and plans.
- Recommends, prepares, monitors, and evaluates metrics and performance indicator dashboards.
- Leads, evaluates, and trains direct reports and project members.
- Schedules regular meetings with key customers and project members.
- Acts as a subject matter expert and key technical resource.
- Prepares operational reports and performs other responsibilities as required.
- Reviews completed programs/projects and drives organizational learning and process improvement.
- Provides expertise and ownership for service catalog delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college in business, or related discipline and a minimum of five years of related experience and/or training
- Technical/operating knowledge and skills required to lead, manage, and support specific program
- Ability to lead cross-functional projects and accomplish deadlines in a fast paced work environment
- Strong problem solving, mathematical, analytical, and decision making skills
- Strong business acumen and collaborative working style
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to develop positive relationships working with various departments / customers
- Ability to travel between 25% and 50% of the time
- Advanced degree in a related field
- Proficiency with specific systems and applications may be desired
- Building Business Alliances
- Strategic Thinking
- Presentation Skills
- Planning and Organizing
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands, speak, and hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit for long periods, reach with arms, and use close vision. At times, the employee is required to use a telephone, a keyboard and computer, and other office equipment. Work is typically performed in a moderately noisy business office.
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance and a flexible spending account - save money pre-tax for eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match - to prepare for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - encouraging work-life balance
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.