Be the first to know about our job openings.
We don't work without you
Crib AttendantReq # 4265387006 Department Site Operations Support Address Topeka, Kansas, United States Date posted 08/11/2023 Apply Now
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Issues tools, equipment or parts to workers and maintains records issued and returned.
· Locates lost or misplaced tools, equipment or parts.
· Receives, unpacks, and stores incoming tools, equipment or parts, and requisitions stock to replenish inventory.
· Inputs all required data into business operations software, purchasing, and receiving process requirements.
· Inspects and tools, equipment or parts for defects and wear and reports damage or wear to supervisors.
· Keeps all parts clean and orderly in the proper locations.
· Performs clerical activities as directed by manager.
· Participates actively in the weekly and monthly team meetings.
· May interface with purchasing, receiving, and business operations software; repair, service or lubricate tools and equipment; deliver tools or equipment to workers, manually or using handtruck; mark and identify tools and equipment, using identification tag, stamp, or electric marking tool.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, & Behaviors Required:
· High school diploma or equivalent (GED) and one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.