Sea el primero en conocer nuestras ofertas de empleo.
We don't work without you
Facilities Maintenance TechnicianReq # 4285553006 Department Technicians - Other Address Peoria, Illinois, Estados Unidos Fecha de publicación 10/02/2023 Aplicar
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better.
Fundada en 1985, ATS es una empresa con presencia en los Estados Unidos, México y el Reino Unido. Somos profesionales en mantenimiento industrial y hacemos que las fábricas funcionen mejor.
· Builds and repairs walls as needed by framing, installing and/or patching drywall.
· Maintains paint throughout the building, including applying paint to new walls, repainting existing walls, and repairing wall scuffs.
· Disassembles and assembles office furniture, such as cubicle walls, desks, bookcases, filing cabinets, etc.
· Performs exterior landscaping duties, such as watering plants and flowers, garbage removal and cleaning up the grounds.
· Maintains electrical and plumbing fixtures throughout the building.
· Performs winter grounds keeping (salt application, small area snow removal).
· Performs basic PM on HVAC system.
· Prepares rooms for meetings/gatherings as needed.
· Participates in continuous improvement projects.
· Continually improves processes; quantitatively monitors processes. Completes required quality core classes and uses skills and techniques presented. Uses The Core Values in work environment. Adheres to company/customer safety procedures.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSAs), & Competencies:
· High School diploma or equivalent (GED) and one year related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Basic carpentry, plumbing, electrical and/or building maintenance skills.
· Basic knowledge of ladder/aerial lift safety.
· Ability to: read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos; write simple correspondence; effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers and other employees of the organization; add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals; apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions; deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
· Team Player
· Organized and self motivated
· Able to prioritize
· Customer Focus
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
ATS is committed to providing equal employment opportunity in all aspects of employment to all applicants and employees, regardless of age, color, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, disability, veteran status, genetic information or other legally protected status.
ATS se compromete a brindar igualdad de oportunidades de empleo en todos los aspectos del empleo a todos los solicitantes y empleados, independientemente de su edad, color, raza, religión, sexo (incluido el embarazo, identidad de género y orientación sexual), origen nacional, discapacidad, estatus de veterano, información genética u otro estatus legalmente protegido. Revisión de la política de privacidad aquí here.