Be the first to know about our job openings.
We don't work without you
Repair Technician Associate (3rd Shift)Req # 10019891_POS44213 Department Maintenance and Repair Address Boonville, Missouri, United States Date posted 12/08/2022 Apply Now
Repair Technician Associate
Founded in 1985, ATS is a company with a presence in the United States, Mexico and the United Kingdom. We are professionals in Industrial Maintenance and we make factories run better. Click to learn more about ATS
- Performs entry-level, procedural repairs of electronic and/or mechanical assemblies to the component level by applying technical skills. Employee works under direct supervision and follows established escalation guidelines for problem repairs.
- Repairs entry-level equipment at component level.
- Works to improve technical skills through on-the-job technical training, technical projects and assignments.
- Communicates with customers on an occasional basis as necessary.
- Completes and documents test development of entry level electronic assemblies.
- Maintain fixtures.
- Processes required service report paperwork under direct supervision as part of training and development.
- Participates in ATS Culture Initiative; continually improves processes; quantitatively monitors processes. Completes required quality core classes and uses skills and techniques presented. Uses the Core Values in work environment. Adheres to company/customer safety procedures.
- Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months’ to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to: read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals; write routine reports and correspondence; speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization; calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume; apply concepts of basic algebra, physics and geometry; apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form; deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Team player
- Self-motivated and able to prioritize
- must have a good driving record
- Continuous Improvement
- Customer Focus
- Problem Solving
Physical Demands and Working Conditions:
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands/fingers to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb, ascend/descend or balance to heights that may require a ladder or lift; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl in confined spaces; and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move more than 50 pounds. The employee is regularly required to use close vision and color vision. The employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions and risk of electrical shock. Work is typically performed in a factory environment and is usually very loud. In the factory environment, the employee may be exposed to hazardous materials and/or greasy or slippery factory floors.
Development and Training:
- Development is at the core of what we do and ATS is committed to providing our employees with the opportunity to expand their skillsets. You’ll be given the resources and mentorship you need to succeed in a company committed to education, development and organic growth.
- Medical, dental, prescription, vision, life and disability insurance and a flexible spending account - save money pre-tax for eligible medical expenses
- Employee Assistance Program and Comprehensive Wellness Program
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with company match - to prepare for your future
- Extensive Safety Training, New Hire Orientation, Continuous Learning and Development programs and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Holidays and Vacation Time - encouraging work-life balance